Friday, April 24, 2009

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH

What's poppin world????!!!!! This has been such an eventful week, and I just wana update you guys on it...Well the most important event this week was my birthday on Thursday April 23rd!!!!! I am now 16!!!!!! And for my bday, I got a brand....new.....LG VOYAGER!!! I love this phone SSSSSOOOOO much. It takes great pix, (hence the one above), and is very fun to use....well..lemme see...what else happened this past week....NADA! Yeah I know I said it was a very eventful week, but that was because of my bday hahaha...I'm VERY excited for tomorrow, cuz me and a couple of my GOONS are goin to Concord Mills, where all that precious bday money will be put to use!!!!! I have NO idea what I'm gonna buy, but be SURE that everything I purchase will be fresh, cuz that's my lifestyle ;P......Then at around 7ish, I got a party to go to, so that'll be fun as well....WELL that's about all I gotta say for now...UMM, I saw Kanye's vide for "Amazing" with Young Jeezy, and let me tell you, it was AMAZING....Well, thats REALLY all I gotta say, so until next time...DUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment