Tuesday, June 9, 2009

FIRST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION!

GOOD MORNING WORLD! TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER VACATION! I finished my last exam yesterday, and I'm officially FRREEEEEEE!!! I don't have any plans for the summer set in stone right now, but I'm really excited....I just thought I'd share that with you guys...In other interesting news, Jay Z's new single, "Death of Autotune" premiered the other day...to be honest, I don't know how I feel about it....Now, I do believe that Jay Z is a talented rapper, but I'm not sure if I like the message of the song...if he doesn't like Autotune, then that's OK, but I don't see why he has to go after everybody who uses it...then he talks about bright colors, and skinny jeans which is definitely a fashion controversy for men...IDK. I hate when people say that Autotune is "killing rap"...I like its effects, and to be honest, if you're a crap rapper, then even if you use Autotune, you'll still be CRAP..that doesn't say anything about Autotune at all...AHHH! Well, I needed to get that off my chest..lol...But that's pretty much all I wnated to say, and hopefully I'll be blogging more since I have more time on my hands...DUCES!

2 comments:

  1. I'm slaving over my last paper dlskfjalsdfkja;sdf GROSS!!

    Shawna's Study Abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the song is okay & I agree with you 100%. Most people (well sensible people) judge your skill in rapping on the words that come out of your mouth not the way they sound. I don't think the use of autotune is something that can make or break you as a rapper so I see the constant talk about the use of autotune as pointless. People are going to use it regardless of what he & others say. I dont think you can knock it until you try it.

    ReplyDelete