Sunday, January 24, 2010

Straight TRASHY.


Alright, now as you guys might have guessed, I'm not one to bash anything "Kanye-related". But I've held my tongue LONG enough! Amber Rose is one of the trashiest women I've ever seen or heard of. Need convincing? Look above. That's all you'll need. Now, I know I might have offended some 'Amber-heads" out there, and believe me, you have my most SINCERE apologies, (PSH, yea right), but Kanye could, without a doubt do much better. After all, she's REALLY no rose.

5 comments:

  1. smh, I would've kicked her out
    coming to MY event like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shes so trashy overall...I REALLY hope they don't get married lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG What is this chick wearing? What is wrong with her? That is just disgusting. I used to adore Kayne but since his big thing at that award show with my girl Taylor, I've just lost all respect.

    ReplyDelete