Sunday, March 7, 2010

So Do Tell Me..


What are some common misconceptions that either you or some people you know have about Christians? This idea just came to me as a result of a recent debate with an unbeliever via Facebook as I realized that A LOT of people have these misconceptions or are confused about Christianity/Christians/God, etc. So I want to know what YOUR questions/comments/concerns and I'll try my BEST to attend to them. But let's get one thing straight first. This is by NO MEANS a debate. This is an opportunity for me to "clear the air" in a way and hopefully change lives. *BTW PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK BACK ON THIS POST FOR MY ANSWER/RESPONSE TO WHAT YOU WRITE BECAUSE AS YOU ALL KNOW WE DON'T GET NOTIFICATIONS WHEN SOMEONE REPLIES TO WHAT WE SAY ON BLOGGER!*

No comments:

Post a Comment