Monday, August 24, 2009

A Refection on Summer '09


Well folks, it's that time again...No matter where you are in the United States, summer is slowly, (or quite rapidly in my case) coming to a close. So with that, I ask, "What did you do this summer?". Did you make new friends? Did you do something life-changing? Did you try something new? Fortunately I can answer "yes" to all those questions. I can really say that this has been one of the best summers of my life thus far. I've gotten closer to God, and many friends. I've tried new things, and made new friendships. So all in all, my summer was great, and it's with great sadness and even greater anticipation that I look back at Summer '09, and then turn and look ahead at the future ahead of me...

1 comment:

  1. luv ya blog. can u chec out mine and follow if u like - mpsartisticfashionworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete