Sunday, November 15, 2009

UPDATE!

Good evening bloggers! It's been quiet a while since I've really blogged and I'm SO sorry for that. It's just that I've had a lot to make up in school because of the week that I was out visiting colleges. But I promise to be more diligent in my blogging-PROMISE. But on another note, did anyone see the new pictures of Kanye and Amber Rose shopping in Rome a couple days ago? I for one was VERY excited to see Mr. West after all this time. It's good to see that he's doing well and acting normal.The man's been through a lot, and people always bashing him doesn't make it any easier. I still don't see why we're still talking about his little "slip-up" at the VMA's TWO MONTHS LATER! It's about time that we forgive and forget America!
But on yet ANOTHER note, I recently saw the pictures of the Supra Skytop II's, and I have two words to say: HOT MESS. They managed to ruin a perfectly good shoe with this new version, and I have a big feeling that this might mess up Supra's reputation amongst its dearest and nearest fans.
Well, that's pretty much all that I have to say for right now. I'm gonna be storming the brain a little bit this weekend to come up with some ideas to blog about, so bare with me as I prepare to take you guys to places that you've never been to before! And as always...KATO MATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment