Sunday, July 12, 2009

HEEEEYYYY

Well hello bloggers, it's been a while since I did one of these random "blurbs" but I thought I should do one. I'm VERY excited about tomorrow because I'm going with my church youth group to Camp Snowbird for a week!!! It's an awesome camp located in the North Carolina mountains, and they offer a variety of kewl activities like white water rafting, paintbal, etc. while getting The Message of God out. This is my fourth year going, and I can honestly say that I like it more and more each year!! The only thing that saddens me is that I'm not gonna be able to blog for A WHOLE WEEK!!! :(....But don't worry!! When I get back I'll ahve TONSSSS of great pix to share with you guys, and a lot to write about!! So with that, I want to say good-bye for now, and I'll see you next week!!!!

5 comments:

  1. cool have fun at that camp and can you become a follower of my blog im going to become a follower for your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah man where you been! the lost one!

    hey, follow my other blogs, i have many designs there so check them out

    ReplyDelete
  3. great article
    i followed and commented on your blog so can u do the same?
    http://lifeofroeefarjoun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cool dawg, go do that paintballin the most

    yo me and my dude dr.robotic made a blog and we both gonna be collabin and showing yall designs and clothes, he gonna show his, ima show mine but on paper because i havent showed yall yet, the problem is i cant really draw but its cool to me, so go check the blog out, its called the owlistic uberduberdope vision


    check it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool. have fun!
    nice blog

    follow me please =]

    http://www.fiercetastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete