Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial Service


Well, I'm sure that I was not the only one that was watching today as fans, family, and frineds alike came to pay their final respects to The King of Pop, Michael Jackson. It was truly moving, emotionally and spiritually. All of the speeches and performances were perfect, and I know that Michael would have been so proud....My favorite part of the whole ceremony, however, was when the Reverend Al Sharpton adressed the Jackson children and told them that there was "nothing wrong with your father". It was extremely heartwarming to hear someone talk well of Michael after all of the "attacks" that he received throughout his troubled lifetime. Watching Michael's daughter, Paris give a very moving piece piece about her father was especially special....I just hope that as Marlon Jackson said, people will finally leave Michael alone.

1 comment:

  1. he inspired me man :(, i cant believe we lost him. this aint right.

    I seperated my blogs of clothing designs and now im making other labels, so check my space pace and my owl express line, i also made two designs to start off so go check it out, thanks for the support. :)

    ReplyDelete