Saturday, July 25, 2009

I don't even know anymore


I'm honestly at a loss for words here folks....I was surfing the Internet looking for great stuff to blog about, and unfortunately I came across an article about Lady Gaga doing an interview in a Kermit outfit. Now, I'm not one to bash people for dressing outlandishly; I kinda like Lady Gaga's style, but this is a HOT MESS. I thought that it couldn't get any worse after she did the Ellen Degeneres interview with her orbit headpiece, but of course Gaga proved me wrong with this ensemble, vomited straight out of the mind of designer Jean Charles de Castelbajac. I don't know what to say anymore..it seems like everyone's trying to be DIFFERENT now, but instead we have people like Rihanna, Solange Knowles, and Lady Gaga running around looking confused. Now, I do think these ladies all have great fashion sense at TIMES, but at other times, they leave me wondering what planet I'm on.

7 comments:

  1. what the hell is she drinking on. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Tha F***!!
    omg, thas horrible,
    but aye ya blog is tight,
    ill follow you if you follow me
    please
    go to sonicswagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is somethin else...

    Following u. Go ahead & follow me. Thx

    fiercetastic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! nice blogg and the title is dope!
    Check out my blogg and start to follow and comment and I'll return the favor!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your blog .

    Follow me and i'll follow you ?

    Intellectual-mind.blogspot.com

    - Signed , Ronisha

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! too funny. I know where ur coming from.
    Well...u know, she's still kind of cool. Well she's cool enough for me:) LOL!
    I'm following you, so return the luv at http://miclounge.blogspot.com/
    thanx

    ReplyDelete