Saturday, October 17, 2009

I Can't STAND him!


I'm sorry Bloggers, I'm REAL sorry. But I'm about to throw grease ALLL over 50 Cent. If you know me then you know that the one musician that I can't stand is 50 Cent. Everytime that I read about one of his interviews, (that always include him dissing people like Kanye West) I get ENRAGED. I can't believe that this guy is still talking all this garbage after he promised to retire if Kanye beat him in album sales 2 YEARS AGO! And yet, here we are in 2009 still hearing from this dead beat. Now, don't me wrong, I liked 50 Cent when he first came out a while ago. He was a great lyricist. But over the years, I've noticed one thing: 50 Cent's only career strategy has been dissing other rappers. Think about it. Who hasn't he had "beef" with? Ja Rule, Fat Joe, The Game, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Lil Wayne...And the list goes on. I can't believe how much of a loser this guy is. Has he noticed that NO ONE else has time to be responding to his stupid little comments? When was the last time that someone really retaliated against him? IT'S BEEN A WHILE! You would think that he'd get smart and realize where petty beefs get you-DEAD! (See Tupac, Biggie and others). I have absolutely NO respect for people that constantly talk garbage about other people in order to "stay in the loop". When 50 Cent releases "Before I Self-Destruct" on November 23rd, I hope SO earnestly that he has HORRIBLE sales. I would love to see this man's career crash and burn earlier than it's scheduled for. So with that, I call for a MASSIVE boycott against all things 50 Cent! Please, If you have respect for rap music then you need to boycott his garbage. We can't let this fool stay in the media any longer. Leave your comments.

1 comment:

  1. i have to agree 50 cent is just annoying.

    ReplyDelete