Monday, December 28, 2009

Just a Quick...BLURB...


I've been listening to Alicia Keys' newest album, "The Element of Freedom", for about two weeks now, and I'm finally ready to pass my judgement on it.........The album is amazing people. This album, (and YES, I know I've said this a lot this year) can easily be my favorite album of the year. Alicia really put her heart and soul into this album, and it shows. My favorite song off of the album is "Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)". The song was mostly written by rap new-comer Drake, and is a very smooth, groovy track. If you haven't listened to this album yet, I advise you to visit Alicia's Myspace and hear it for yourself. And as always...KATO MATE.

1 comment:

  1. I love it too!! But i'm a sucker for all her stuff! her albums always seem to be so personal which make them easy to relate too!

    ReplyDelete