Sunday, March 22, 2009

?????????



Ok, well I was on Kanye's blog today, and I was viewing his pics from his show in Austin last night. Of course "Martin Louie the King Jr" was dressed very well, but I can't help but ask: Is Kanye going back to his pre-808's self? I mean a couple months ago he was rocking the mullet-type thing, (which i liked), with bow ties, and varsity jackets. Now his hair is back to "normal", and it seems as though he's dressing like he did back in the Graduation-era. No, don't get me wrong, I don't think that he doesnt look fly, but I thought its a little weird that he went from rocking sweaters and a beard, to being clean-shaven, and wearing normal, yet fly clothes.....IDK, maybe Amber's having influence on him.....(Oh! btw, peep the Air Yeezys in the pic below!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment