Friday, March 27, 2009

What does the world think of black people?

AHHHH...where to start.........Well I came across this video earlier this evening, and to say the least,I WAS DISGUSTED. The whole video is these three young women booty dancing for 3:18.. I'm sorry, I can't even call it dancing, that's an insult to people with REAL talent. Now, when I thought that the video couldn't possibly get any worse, the one in the white pants had her "solo" from about 1:30-1:52....Now, I have so much to write about this video, but I'll try to keep it short...FIRST off, this song is GARBAGE. Obviously it takes NO musical talent to make a record these days...Then these girls had the AUDACITY to post a video of them degrating themselves??? I'd LOVE to know how they think this is gonna benefit them...Now if they're aspiring strippers, they're set. The three minutes that they spent videotaping this FILTH could've been used SO much better....Unfortunately, many of the YouTube viewers actually ENJOYED this, and I read one comment that said "this is why I love black girls". That speaks for itself. You'd think that with a black President, black people would actually be motivated to better themselves, but according to this video, that's obviously not the case. We'd rather spend time degrating ourselves, and our RACE, and then wonder why we're constantly looked down upon. I'd love to see Dr.King's response to this video if he were still alive........

No comments:

Post a Comment