Friday, March 20, 2009

Today.


hmmmmm...HELLO FANS!! Today was a pretty good day at skewl, but then again, fridays are almost ALWAYS good for me. I'm SO ready for the weekend. I think I might hit up Black Sheep if they have my size in the Supra's I wanted......apart from that, I don't really have any more plans YET......(boo hoo)........on a TOTALLLY different note, I was reading a story today about Beyonce spending $11,000 in about 20 minutes at Patricia Field's Bowery boutique in NYC. Apparently, people actualy, a)CARE, and b)are mad...There is also a similar "hooplah" surrounding the news that Mariah Carey (sigh), and Nick Cannon are bidding on "The World's Most Expensive Mansion", located in Feur de Lys, in Beverly Hills. The mansion is said to be priced at about $125 million. NOW, what I can't seem to grasp is why people think that celebrities should be spending less in our current economic situation. These are two LOADED women, and if they have the resources to buy these expensive amenities, then by ALL means, LET THEM!! People don't understand that while we, (normal people), may be really feeling the affect of the depression, MOST celebs ARE NOT. Now, do I think that a diamond-encrusted bra is even worth it? NO. But if you have the money for it, then by ALL means, spend as you wish, cause you best believe, if I were in any of these ladies economic situations, I'd be splurging on SNEAKERS. Now, to most people that's stupid, but to me, sneakers are one of the important things to me...................AHHHH! That feels good to get off my chest.........Well, I'm pretty much done for now, but I'll be back either later on tonight, or tomorrow......KEEP IT FUNKY.

No comments:

Post a Comment