Monday, March 30, 2009

BRIEFING!


WELL....I have so much to stunt about....haha jk......ANYWHOO...it's been a while since I really updated you guys on my life and news, and such, so I'll do that now......So today, I found out that the sticker price on the Nike Air Yeezy's will be....drum roll please........$215!!!!!! While I must admit that it is a little pricey, I do understand that we're pretty much buyin two MAJOR names: Kanye and Nike, so I think that the price is reasonable...I ALSO know that I'll be waiting until May, because that's when the black/pink ones come out. The grey ones come out on April 4th, and the tan ones will be that last release, with June. The next order of business is all the speculation surrounding Mr. Fiasco's newest album, "We are Lasers". Lupe is currently in the studio putting together that highly-anticipated album, so I, (and my fellow Lupe fans), are VERY excited about that. Lupe himself has stated that he is about 60% done with the album, but has yet to confirm a release date. He is also working on a tour to promote this new album, so be listening up for more updates...OH! In more Kanye news, it's OFFICIAL that Ye and Christopher Milk have teamed up, and are working on a new short film. While there is a lot of speculation that this is a music video for "See You In My Nightmares", reps have only said that the song is included in the film. milk has worked with Ye on his "Flashing Lights" video, and is the director behind the upcoming film adaptation of "Where the Wild Things Are"............SO......yeah, I'm pretty much out of steam, so I'm bout to go, but stay tuned for more posts! OHHH!!! And before I forget, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment