Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Haters Shake My hand But I Keep The Sanitizer on Deck


Good Evening Bloggers. Well today is only Tuesday but let me tell you...I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND! I struggled for a long time this morning just to get out of bed, and walk the dog at 6:30 am...UNDERSTANDABLE. This week just seems like one of those weeks that will turn out to be looonngg and boring....O well....On another note, is anyone as psyched as me for Kanye West and Lady Gaga's "Fame Kills" tour to come to their city??!! According to the schedule, Ye and Gaga will be in Greensboro, North Carolina on December 12th, so me and my boy Mumbles will definitely be hitting that up! WELL...that's all I really have to say right now, nothing else really going on now......... (This is definitely some of my worst writing ever)...so until next time, KATO MATE.

No comments:

Post a Comment