Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'll Be Up Up and Away


Hola Folks. Well today is a VERY important day. The day that Kid Cudi released his debut album "Man On The Moon: The End Of The Day". I don't know about the rest of you, but I've been waiting FOREVER for this album to drop, and I have to tell you that the wait was well worth it. I've been listening to the album since I got home this afternoon, but it seems like everytime I listen to it, it's brand new. From the deep, personal tracks like "My World", to more upbeat tracks like "Up Up & Away", the album never stops giving. Kid Cudi has created a piece of art work. Woven with intricate beats over deep feelings, "Man On The Moon: The End Of The Day" screams "Greatness". I would even go as far as to say that the album has inspired me. I've been inspired to pour more of myself into whatever I do, including this blog. I've been inspired to be more creative with what I do. All these are a result of this great piece of work. God has truly blessed Kid Cudi with the ability to reach people all over the world his music and I can't wait for more.

1 comment:

  1. i heard it was awesome i can't wait to get it
    awesome blog BTW
    i followed,
    :D
    http://malibumara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete