Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lawn Mowers from HEEEECCKK!!!


PEOPLE.....I HATEEEEE lawnmowers. This weekend I have been BOMBARDED with (EXPENSIVE) problems that have all circulated around these contraptions. Now, SURE, maybe I brought some of the problems upon myself, but if I never had encountered these God-forsaken machines, none of these unfortunate events would have occured, (no pun intended). Now I know what all of you guys are asking, "What exactly happened with these lawn mowers??". Well, I'm not even going to tell you out of the fear that you might think that I'm SOOO stupid that my blog becomes nonsesce to you. I'M JUST SAYING. But most importantly.....STAY AWAY FROM THOSE THINGS!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope everything is ok...

    (don't 4get to follow me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo im back with some new stuff in my new edition of the future of immaturity so check my blog for updates and such.... also i have a contributor on my blog that will be helping me, so check that out on my blog as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii
    i realy like your blog
    i would love 2 intervieuw you about fashio/life
    and to put the intervieuw on ma blog
    godbless

    ReplyDelete